SUSTAINABILITY FOCUS AREAS
We look to give back to the communities where we operate, while expanding our capacity at the same time. Our targets and performance objectives fall into four focus areas: Economic, Environmental, Social, and Governance.
Our goals for these focus areas:
- To achieve better financial performance through better economies of scale with higher volume of proprietary branded gloves produced and sold, and growing market share.
- To further strengthen our OBM supply chain model with continuous distribution network expansion and entrenching proprietary UNIGLOVES® brand positioning in the market.
- Comply with relevant laws and regulations on environmental protection.
- Promote efficient use of materials and resources.
- Avoid use of hazardous materials and substances.
- Monitor and review the adequacy of our environmental policy, processes and procedures.
- Comply with relevant laws and regulations in the social and economic aspect
- Monitor and review the adequacy of the management controls and procedures as the Group continues to expand in our operations.
Please refer to the Sustainability Report in the Company’s latest annual report for more details.